Before using the 'Contact Us' and 'Subscribe Now' forms on this website you should read the following information.
Protection of the user's personal data
The registration of the user on the www.diacrongroup.com website ("Site") is subject to the prior reading and acceptance by the same of this information regarding the processing of personal data and the authorization of the data subject to the related processing.
- Data controller
The owner of the personal data is the company Diacron Limited, with registered office in London in Whitehall House, 41 Whitehall, SW1A 2BY London, United Kingdom, which also acts in the name and on behalf of the other entities of the Diacron Network ("Diacron" or "Owner").
- Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but that by their very nature could allow users to be identified. This category of data includes (i) the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the Site, (ii) the addresses of the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, (iii) the timetable of the request, (iv) the method used to submit the request to the server, (v) the size of the file obtained in response, (vi) the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error) and (vii) other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
In order for the Site to function properly, it is specified that only technical cookies are used, no user or third-party profiling cookies are used during the use of the Site.
Data provided voluntarily by the User
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending by the User of e-mail to the e-mail addresses indicated on the Site involves the acquisition and processing by the Data Controller of such data and any other information contained in such communications for the purposes indicated in the following par. 3.
- Purpose of the processing
The personal data of the user collected at the time of registration of the same on the Site will be processed in order to outline the authentication profile necessary for the user to access their own discretion on the Site itself, as well as to outline the user's profile in order to optimize and customize the services available after registration. As well as to receive periodic newsletters regarding updates about international regulations.
The processing of data is carried out in compliance with the limits and conditions set by law, with automated tools, including electronic and telematic.
- Consequences of a possible refusal to answer
The processing of data referred to in the previous art. 2 is necessary to allow:
to the User, to register with the Site and to send requests for information to the Owner;
to the Owner, to fulfil the requests of the Users.
The provision of personal data, although not mandatory, is essential to allow the performance of the aforementioned activities; therefore, any refusal by the User to provide such data would imply the impossibility for the User to register with the Site and to communicate with the Owner and, for the latter, to provide an answer to the requests of Users.
- Methods of processing
Personal data are processed using manual, computerized and automated systems designed to store, manage and possibly transmit the data themselves, solely in order to pursue the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, for the time necessary, in order to guarantee its security and confidentiality. It should be noted, in particular, that the personal data of the User may be processed by the persons duly appointed to perform these tasks, constantly identified and / or appointed, appropriately instructed and made aware of the restrictions imposed by the current legislation on protection of personal data, as well as through the use of security measures to ensure the protection of the confidentiality of such data and to avoid the risk of loss or destruction, unauthorized access, or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes above.
- Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15 and ss. of the GDPR, the User has the right to obtain:
- Confirmation that personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to such data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- A copy of your personal data;
- The correction of any incorrect personal data or the integration of any incomplete personal data;
- The cancellation of your personal data in the cases provided for by law;
- Limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- In a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data and transmit them, directly or through the Data Controller, to another data controller (so-called data portability);
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the categories of personal data processed;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the Data Controller and of any responsible parties;
- of the retention period of your personal data or of the criteria useful for determining this period;
- of the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or persons in charge pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code / persons authorized to process data in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 of the GDPR;
- the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in the preceding articles from 1) to 4) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The User also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, Users may send a communication to the following email address email@example.com, indicating the subject "Privacy - Exercise of rights". Finally, we inform you that if you believe that your rights have been violated by the Owner and / or a third party, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data and / or other supervisory authority competent under the GDPR.
- Duration of processing and storage of personal data
The personal data of the User will be processed by the Data Controller for the only period of time necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing referred to in the previous art. 3; after which they will be kept complying with specific legal or contractual obligations, including those imposed by the current provisions on civil and tax matters, as well as for administrative purposes and / or to assert or defend their own right, in the event of litigation and pre-litigation.