Digital Marketing Specialist – Diacron Group
An exciting opportunity has opened up for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist here at Diacron Group, to be based in Dubai.
The resource will be responsible to support sales team, implementing and executing digital marketing strategies aimed at generating new leads and growing brand awareness.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
Support the business executives and general managers of Diacron offices, and the business development manager of Diacron Group identifying and developing long-term digital marketing roadmaps aligned with firm-wide business objectives. In particular, at Group level the resource will support developing cross-channel social media strategy and content rollout plan across Diacron digital marketing channels focussing on reach and increase user engagement. At local level the resource will support the business development function following an appropriate online and offline communication, given the local context and competitive environment, and consistent with Diacron Group Handbook branding guidelines. The resource will also support Diacron Group ensuring internal Digital Strategy being compliant with Data Protection laws.
- Digital Marketing Content
Develop new digital marketing content through Diacron channels (website, social media, business & tax newsletters, webinars) expanding across the current range of products (brochure, tax highlights, guides, books, insights), planning and executing SEO/SEM in line with SEO strategy to increase SERP position, regularly benchmarking against local competitors and reporting on channel and campaign performance (Google Analytics). The resource will support the Business Development Manager identifying trends and insights within Diacron business.
- Brand Engagement
Push and enact brand engagement and brand awareness, acting as a digital ambassador across Diacron Group employees and private and institutional stakeholders.
- Advanced degree in Marketing/Communication or Relevant digital marketing qualification
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM and social media
- Knowledge of marketing analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other digital measurement tools
- Basic knowledge of company law and passionate about business consulting industry
- Able to work across multiple projects across Diacron offices and eager to commit to Diacron mission
- Fluent in English and Italian is a must and minimum requisite
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information?
Fill the form and you will be contacted in a short time by one of our consultants