Account Manager – Singapore
An exciting opportunity has opened up for the position of Account Manager here at Diacron Group.
Based in our Singapore subsidiary you will be responsible to ensure both front-office and back-office activities:
- Independently coordinate the Company’s operations regarding any accounting, tax and audit matter;
- Build rapport with the existing clients and promote Diacron services by actively searching for leads to generate prospects;
- Suggest company services to maximize clients’ needs and satisfaction;
- Liaise with the competent parties to ensure a timely delivery for the assigned Clients;
- Create balance sheets, profit & loss breakdowns starting from the statements of Singapore;
- Provide financial controlling, reporting operations analysis on clients’ financial statements;
- Provide to the assigned clients a reliable consult for any matters related to taxation, accounting and corporate secretary in Singapore as well as any other information fitting the agreement between Diacron and the client;
- Provide consultancy at tax and accounting international level and outline tax planning strategies during FIE set up in Singapore;
- Be reliable and fast on consulting, paying attention to the service provided to customer and the relationship with him/her;
- Handle other matters entrusted by the Company directors.
- Proficiency in English and Italian;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Communication skills and Ability to build rapport;
- Time management and planning skills;
- BSc/BA in business administration;
- Experience in Accounting/Tax consulting company is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting ERP is a plus
Please, send your cv to:
Diacron Business Consulting (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Need more information?
Fill the form and you will be contacted in a short time by one of our consultants