Junior Consultant - China
Junior Consultant– Shanghai
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Junior Consultant here at Diacron Group.
Based in our Shanghai office, you will be responsible to ensure both front-office and back-office activities:
- Build rapport with the existing clients;
- Promote Diacron services by actively searching for leads to generate prospects;
- Suggest company services as well as products to maximize client satisfaction;
- Support the Accounting/Audit internal and or external consultants for any issue related to the assigned Client;
- Provide basic consulting on China and international tax issues;
- Provide for Accounting outsourcing work, preparing and operating on financial statements at both company and group level:
- Creating balance sheets, profit & loss and cash flow statements;
- Perform reconciliation of figures;
- Perform reclassification of figures according to Chinese GAAP and International Accounting standards.
- Be responsible for any matter related to the Service provide by the company to the assigned client;
- Provide consultancy at tax and accounting international level;
- Outline tax planning strategies during FIE set up in the PRC;
- Proficiency in English and Italian; knowledge of Chinese language would be a plus, but it is not required;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Communication skills and Ability to build rapport;
- Time management and planning skills;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics;
- Proved experience in Accounting/Tax jobs is a strong plus.
Please, send your CV to: email@example.com
Need more information?
Fill the form and you will be contacted in a short time by one of our consultants