Senior Accounting & Secretarial Officer – Hong Kong
An exciting opportunity has opened up for the position of Senior Accounting & Secretarial Officer here at Diacron Group.
Based in our Hong Kong subsidiary you will be responsible to ensure both front-office and back-office activities. The suitable candidate is required to:
- Independently provide full spectrum of company secretarial and administration duties to our client entities to ensure compliance with corporate governance and local statutory rules.
- Independently coordinate, review (and perform when needed) accounting & tax operations and ensure timely Financial Reporting delivery to clients.
- Organize & prepare minutes/resolutions and filings at the Company Registry.
- Maintain statutory filings and ensure proper statutory records.
- Perform due diligence on the clients with regular review.
- Manage relationships with our clients plus other related service providers, including auditors and tax agents.
- Provide to Diacron’s clients a reliable consult for any matters related to taxation, accounting and corporate secretary in Hong Kong as well as any other information fitting the agreement between Diacron and the client.
- Be reliable and fast on consulting, paying attention to the service provided to customer and the relationship with him/her.
- Provide coaching & guidance to the team and clients on corporate secretarial, accounting & tax matters.
- Handle other matters entrusted by the General Manager.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- You have preferably a CPA certificate (it will be considered an asset).
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience in handling corporate secretarial, accounting and tax matters in Hong Kong.
- Good command in English, verbally and written (Able to converse in Mandarin will be considered an asset).
- You have the ability to prioritize, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle clients professionally.
- Detailed mind, possess positive working attitude and is a good team player.
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative.
Please, send your cv to: email@example.com
Need more information?
Fill the form and you will be contacted in a short time by one of our consultants