Account Manager - Hong Kong (China)
Account Manager – Hong Kong
An exciting opportunity has opened up for the position of Account Manager here at Diacron Group.
Based in our Hong Kong subsidiary you will be responsible to ensure both front-office and back-office activities:
- Coordinate the Company’s operations regarding any accounting, tax and audit matter.
- Liaise with the competent parties to ensure a timely delivery for the assigned Clients.
- Create balance sheets, profit & loss breakdowns.
- Provide financial controlling, reporting operations analysis on clients’ financial statements.
- Provide to the assigned clients a reliable consult for any matters related to taxation, accounting and corporate secretary in Hong Kong as well as any other information fitting the agreement between Diacron and the client.
- Build rapport with the existing clients and promote Diacron services by actively searching for leads to generate prospects.
- Suggest company services to maximize clients’ needs and satisfaction.
- Be reliable and fast on consulting, paying attention to the service provided to customer and the relationship with him/her.
- Handle other matters entrusted by the General Manager.
- Preferably already based in Hong Kong and experience working in Accounting/Tax consulting company is a plus.
- Proficiency in English and Italian and/or French, German.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Communication skills and Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration.
Please, send your cv to:
Diacron Business Consulting (HK) Ltd.
Vuoi maggiori informazioni?
Compila il form e sarai contattato in breve tempo da un nostro consulente