Chartered Accountant – New York
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Chartered Accountant here at Diacron USA LLC.
The Accountant shall:
- Provide consultancy on U.S. regulations connected to the area of Diacron services;
- Handling and executing Clients’ projects and managing relations with the existing and future Clients;
- Coordinate the Accounting & Tax Department for any issue related to the assigned Client:
- Oversee accounting work and operations on financial statements at both company and group levels;
- Oversee the reclassification of financial statement according to International Accounting Standards;
- Oversee any matter related to the service provided by the Company to the assigned Client;
- Oversee Client tax return preparation and analyse financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Provide consultancy on international tax and accounting with the collaboration of the Team of experts in Diacron, both in the U.S. and overseas, and local CPAs and lawyers.
Diacron USA LLC
Chartered Accountant – Commercialista
At least 3 years in Accounting/ Tax / Audit role
Managing Partner Diacron USA
From $ 65’000 gross salary – based on experience
Accommodation, Health Insurance and mobile phone
Proficiency in both English and in Italian would be preferred
Please, send your CV indicating in the object “Job Opening USA” to: email@example.com
Vuoi maggiori informazioni?
Compila il form e sarai contattato in breve tempo da un nostro consulente