DLA Piper and Diacron are pleased to invite you to:
Doing Business with China: Challenges and Opportunities - Taxes and Beyond
Monday 22nd June, 2015
4:30pm - 6:30pm
DLA Piper – Via Gabrio Casati 1, Milan
This roundtable will offer a unique opportunity to gather and discuss how effectively manage and leverage the growing opportunities of doing business in China. An interactive session with experienced business and legal practitioners with a focus on best practices and to explore innovative and successful strategies.
The roundtable is addressed to business and tax managers of domestic and international corporations willing to expand their business in China.
- Overview of Chinese taxation
- Tax controversy
A networking cocktail reception will follow.
- Betty Louie, Senior Counsel Corporate Department and Head of China Desk - DLA Piper Italy
- Alice Cremoni, Financial Consultant - Diacron Business Consulting (Shanghai)
- Antonio Tomassini, Partner responsible of the Tax Department - DLA Piper Italy
- Todd Wang, Of Counsel - DLA Piper Hong Kong
The event will be held in English.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Wednesday 10th June, 2015